Friday 14 May 2021

                      The ANZAC Adventure


Can you spot how many times I said ANZAC starting from reading this sentence I’ll give you hints. YESSS! On monday was my exploring day oh and by monday I mean week 1 monday in the school holidays. but thats not the point.

 So where we went was something to do with non other than ANZAC day. We did it to commemorate with ANZAC day.  We went the week before ANZAC day, like I said on monday week one of the school holidays keep that in mind, I went with my dad,(Tafengamonu) Mum,(Tuna) Ros-Alan, Sione and Gorgie. Oh wait yeah we also went to the museum.

Early in the week me and my family went to the museum we explored so much things that happened in the past and in the ANZAC war with Germany and Russia. So we went to this huge room with no door just a big open wall you can walk through so one of the most interesting fun things we tried was theses very heavy coats but obviously in wasn’t that heavy when the soldier’s wore it, a HuGe while later we saw a room with so many things to do with ANZAC we took photos of us in the ships they used to take them to the beaches (the wrong one) we also took some more photos with what they wore these body suits and big shorts and skirts. They also have emergency kits it had tin food, biscuits, tooth brush and they sometimes hide gum in their hats. It was sad we had to finish our adventure but we got some McDonald on our way home.

We had a very fun enjoyable time at the museum looking for information about the ANZAC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.