Monday 23 August 2021

My Olympic Digital Learning Object

MY OLYMPIC DLO

So for reading everyone in each reading class were told to gather Ideas about the ancient Olympics or what's happening to NZ at the Tokyo Olympics. We watched some videos based on this and some stories, we used the information to create our DLO my focusing question was "What's happening for NZ at the Tokyo Olympics". I created a DLO about it and I will write it in this article.

At the Olympics NZ and other countries still need to social distance, wash hands clean Equipment and other stuff in Quarantine. And now there is a new Contagious virus called delta. And did I mention there are three very important called Excellence,Friendship and Respect.

The number of medals we achieved this year were "20" even if we still had to do the Olympics with the virus well, once again were are celebrating, Once again all countries meet together to get ready for the Paralympics. Once again the sun rises Tokyo is now handing the responsibility of hosting the Olympics to France (Paris). Click the link to go to my DLO.

And to make our ULO (unplugged Learning Object) we have been doing a sport study click the link to go to my sport study.




2 comments:

  1. What an interesting and super informative presentation Valerie. I knew very little about water polo before reading your ULO. I now know a lot more! Thank you for the way you presented, in an eye catching way and included relevant and very informative content. Remember to check your work when you finish. Sometimes, because we are so engaged with getting our work down, we miss things.
    Keep up the fantastic work. I'm certainly enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post Valerie!
    I am having trouble accessing your DLO on the Olympics, maybe you could reattach the link?
    Your ULO on Water Polo is fantastic!
    I really enjoyed reading about this cool sport.

    Keep up the fantastic blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.